Monday 18 September 2017

Welcome to Grade 3 2017-2018

Welcome Parents and Students to our Grade 3 Blog!  This website will be a space for us to share some of the topics that we are exploring in class, news and information on the school, and websites that can help support our learning in class.  I will make sure to have the students write in their agenda when to "Check Blog" so that you do not feel the need to look back each and every day.  I am still developing my "technological skills", so please be patient with me!

I am loving getting to know each and every child in the class and they are working hard to get comfortable with the rules and routines of the classroom right now.  On Tuesday, September 19th at 6:45pm, St. Bernard School will hold it's Program Night.  During this evening you will learn about our Grade 3 program, the curriculum, the special events, and the rules and routines of the class (homework program, Math Wizards, etc...).  I look forward to meeting you!  Please continue checking and signing the agenda each and every night.

Thanks so much,
Ms. Laura Ferrarotto

No comments:

Post a Comment